Thursday, August 7, 2008

Writing Topics - Grade 9-12

My craziest experience in a restaurant or shopping mall
The hardest thing I’ve ever done
My first encounter with a bully
Let’s hear it for my favorite senior citizen.
The toys I’ll never give up
A friend who moved away
I couldn’t believe that my mother volunteered me for that job.
Putting my foot in my mouth
What if school sports were dropped?
Who knows me best?
What do I worry about?
My muscles were so sore after . . .
What do we Australians do well?
“Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.”

An unforgettable dream
My worst vacation
Coping with brothers and sisters
A typical evening at home
Morning madness
A meaningful gift I’ve given or received
We all make mistakes.
Why do I deserve the job?
My brother (or sister) made me so mad!
Hanging out
Something this school really needs is . . .
I take some things too seriously.
What do I do to break routine?

0 comments: